Supplier is a company or person where we purchase goods or services. When we make purchases on credit we will have a debt to suppliers. Supplier data must be entered prior in order to make purchases. Here is how to enter the supplier data:
- Click on the Suppliers in the menu on the right, as follows:
- It will show the list as follows:
- To add the data click on the button, so it appears as follows:
General Tab :
No# : A specific code of the data such as sku or account number Name : The name of the supplier Address : Address of suppliers State : State/Region/Province City : City of the supplier Notes : Additional information relating to suppliers Telephone : Telephone number, more than one can be added with a comma (,) Fax : Fax No Contact : Supplier Contact person Emails : Web : Web Address
Terms : Payment deadline to suppliers. Taxes : Default VAT (Value added Tax), there are three options available: none, include, and exclude.
- To make corrections, select the data in the list and then click the . button.
- The supplier data can be removed if the supplier has not been used in a transaction. Click the button to delete the supplier`s information.